- Provide quality pre-sale and after-sale support, service, and training to end users.
- Provide a secure order site for accessories.
- Maintain a maximum of forty-eight (48) hour customer response time.
- Provide all customers with order status follow-up, notification of in-stock, and delivery status.
- Provide a 30-day Return Policy.
- Provide a loaner unit when customer’s unit requires warranty repair.
- Properly display applicable limited warranty for all products, and put in writing on invoice that warranty is transferable.
- Provide the patient operating manual and/or instruction materials to all purchasers.
What is the OxiMedical Full Service Program?
- Trade-In Upgrade Program
If you need to upgrade to a higher flow portable or a lighter portable.
- Lifetime Tech Support on ALL Portables.
- Loaner Program
If your concentrator needs to be sent in for repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a loaner portable while your portable is being repaired.
- Buy Back Program
If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
*Our Service and Warranty Program is only available for our customers who are in the United States while requiring a loaner unit.