OxiMedical Full Service Program Includes:
- 30-Day Oxygen Satisfaction Guarantee If you’re not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. Visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure your purchase the right portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program If you need to Upgrade to a Higher Flow Portable or a Lighter Portable.
- Automatic Replacement Program If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement.
- Best Price Buy Back Program If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
- Warranty Transfer Program If you sell your concentrator to a third party, we’ll continue to support the manufacturer warranty.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support
Oxygen you can trust from a company you can trust, at great prices you can trust.
Inogen One G4 Product Specifications
|Size||5.91″ wide – 2.68″ deep – 7.2″ high|
|Weight||2.8 pounds (includes Single Battery)|
|Oxygen Flow||Intelligent Delivery Technology Three flow settings from 1-3|
|Power Settings||AC Home Power Supply 100-240V, 50-60Hz (auto sensing to allow worldwide use) DC Power: for mobile use in car/airplane|
|Battery||Duration (single battery): up to 2.7 hours Duration (double battery): up to 5 hours|
|Noise||40 Decibels (at Setting 2)|
|Warranty||3-year limited factory warranty|