Additional Battery and Warranty Upgrade Packages
OxiMedical Full Service Program Includes:
- 30-Day Risk-Free Trial If you’re not satisfied with the portable you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the portable that meets your needs. Visit your doctor or pulmonary rehab to assure your purchase the right portable concentrator.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program If you need to Upgrade to a Higher Flow Portable or a Lighter Portable.
- Warranty Transfer Program If you sell your concentrator to a third party, we’ll continue to support the manufacturer warranty.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support We are here to answer any questions about the Inogen Products.
- Automatic Replacement Program If your portable concentrator needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement.
- Best Price Buy Back Program If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
Oxygen you can trust from a company you can trust,
at great prices you can trust.
Setting up the Inogen One G3
Accessories available for the Inogen One G3 with Free Ground Shipping (2-5 business days)
Inogen’s 2017 Inogen One G3 Model portable oxygen concentrator! 4.9 lbs – 1 to 5 Flow. Showrooms and service in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, and Georgia. Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator comes with a 30-day trial period to assure the weight, size, battery time and the right amount of oxygen is delivered to your lungs. In addition, the Inogen One G3 which only weighs 4.9 pounds and has a battery duration up to 9 hours. It also features oxygen intelligent delivery technology and 5 flow settings from 1 to 5. With an impressive noise level of only 42 decibels at flow setting 2. It is designed to be used at home or travel.
If you require medical oxygen, an Inogen One concentrator affords you the freedom and independence to do as you please, when you please, without the heavy burden of an oxygen tank. The Inogen One G3 is Oxygen. Anytime. Anywhere.
The Inogen One G3 Starter Package includes the Inogen G3 Unit, 8-cell battery, AC power supply, DC power cable, carry bag, cannula, and manual. Please ask about our different Inogen G3 Packages if you require more batteries or accessories.