OxiMedical’s executive team has over 30 years of combined experience selling and servicing oxygen concentrators; our experience enables us to answer patient questions with a clear understanding of every product Inogen offers. Our dedicated personnel have extensive training in customer service and diverse competencies in oxygen equipment service and repairs.
Call us at 844-793-5171 and speak with a respiratory specialist who will help you find the best oxygen concentrator to meet your needs, at a price you can afford.
The Inogen One G5 offers an impressive 1,260 mL of oxygen output per minute, 6 oxygen flow settings, and weighs only 4.57 pounds with the single battery, making it the most powerful Inogen model and most powerful oxygen concentrator available among lightweight, compact models. The Inogen One G5 also boasts a longer battery life than all other models, allowing you to more freedom in your day-to-day activities and for extended travel, removing barriers to a vibrant, active life.
Like the Inogen One G4, the Inogen One G5 is Bluetooth enabled and can be used with the Inogen Connect App. This free mobile app allows you the ability to monitor your Inogen One concentrator through your mobile device. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor sieve column life status, perform column resets when replacing columns, get the latest software updates for your Inogen One machine, easily access the user manual, and view troubleshooting tips. Most of all, Inogen Connect provides you with peace of mind knowing that your Inogen concentrator, or that of a loved one in your care, is working properly.
The Inogen One G5 comes standard with the following features:
- Flow settings 1 – 6, delivers double the amount of oxygen over Inogen One G4
- Longer battery life – at setting 2, the single battery runs for up to 4.5 hours while the double battery runs for up to 8.5 hours, Inogen One G5 has double the battery time as the Inogen One G4
- Can be charged at home or in the car while in use or not
- Designed for low and hi-flow oxygen users
- Utilizes Inogen’s Intelligent Pulse Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth enabled and can be monitored via the Inogen Connect App
- Standard 3-year warranty; optional lifetime warranty is available
- Basic package comes with an Inogen One G5 single battery, Inogen One G5 Carry Bag, AC power supply and DC power cable
- Optional accessories available for purchase: additional batteries, Inogen One G5 backpack, Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger
Upgrade Opportunity for all Inogen One users
The Inogen One G5 may be particularly attractive for Inogen One G3 or G4 users who find they need more oxygen than the G3 or G4.
At OxiMedical, we offer excellent trade-in value for your G3 or G4.
The Superior Choice
The Inogen One G5 exceeds the standard features of all other portable concentrator models, including the Philips SimplyGo Mini, Caire Comfort, Drive iGo2, and Arya.
The Inogen One G5
- Is lighter
- Is smaller
- Provides more oxygen
- Has longer battery times
- Offers sieve columns that can be easily replaced by the oxygen user
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Inogen Connect app for easy monitoring, maintenance reminders, and software upgrades
- Boasts the reliability of preceding Inogen concentrators
Traveling with the Inogen One G5
The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements for flying with a portable oxygen concentrator, and because the Inogen brand name is so widely recognized, you can expect reduced hassle with airlines and airport security personnel. Measuring just 7.19 inches long, 3.26 inches wide, and 8.15 inches tall with the single battery, it is also small enough to easily carry with you and stow under an airline seat. The double battery affords extended battery times for long flights or all-day outings.
Its compact size and ability to charge in an automobile outlet makes the Inogen One G5 suitable for everyday outings as well. Running errands, going to doctor’s appointments, or visiting friends and family across town are easier with the Inogen One G5.
Even Better with OxiMedical
We are proud to carry the Inogen One G5. When you purchase your Inogen One G5 from OxiMedical Respiratory, you also receive:
- Our 30-Day Risk-Free Trial – If you’re not satisfied with the portable concentrator you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the portable oxygen concentrator that meets your oxygen needs.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program – If you need to Upgrade to a Higher Flow Oxygen Portable Machine or a Lighter Portable.
- Warranty Transfer Program – If you sell your portable to a third party, we’ll continue to support the manufacturer warranty.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support – We are here to answer any questions about your portable oxygen system.
- Automatic Replacement Program – If your portable oxygen needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement
- Buy Back Program – If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
- Lifetime Software Upgrades – No extra charge if your portable requires a new software upgrade
The Inogen One G5 has the oxygen-producing power and technology to make it the premier portable concentrator for years to come. Our special package pricing and affordable financing make it easier than ever to own your own Inogen. Give us a call and regain your freedom today!