OxiMedical’s executive team has over 30 years of combined experience selling and servicing oxygen concentrators; our experience enables us to answer patient questions with a clear understanding of every product Inogen offers. Our dedicated personnel have extensive training in customer service and diverse competencies in oxygen equipment service and repairs.
Call us at 844-793-5171 and speak with a respiratory specialist who will help you find the best oxygen concentrator to meet your needs, at a price you can afford.
Inogen, the long-standing leader in manufacturing compact portable oxygen concentrators, has just released their newest model, the Inogen One G5.
The Inogen One G5 offers an impressive 1,260 mL of oxygen output per minute, 6 oxygen flow settings, and weighs only 4.57 pounds with the single battery, making it the most powerful Inogen model and most powerful oxygen concentrator available among lightweight, compact models. The Inogen One G5 also boasts a longer battery life than all other models, allowing you to more freedom in your day-to-day activities and for extended travel, removing barriers to a vibrant, active life.
Like the Inogen One G4, the Inogen One G5 is Bluetooth enabled and can be used with the Inogen Connect App. This free mobile app allows you the ability to monitor your Inogen One concentrator through your mobile device. With Inogen Connect you can check your battery life, monitor sieve column life status, perform column resets when replacing columns, get the latest software updates for your Inogen One machine, easily access the user manual, and view troubleshooting tips. Most of all, Inogen Connect provides you with peace of mind knowing that your Inogen concentrator, or that of a loved one in your care, is working properly.
The Inogen One G5 comes standard with the following features:
- Flow settings 1 – 6, delivers double the amount of oxygen over Inogen One G4
- Longer battery life – at setting 2, the single battery runs for up to 4.5 hours while the double battery runs for up to 8.5 hours, Inogen One G5 has double the battery time as the Inogen One G4
- Can be charged at home or in the car while in use or not
- Designed for low and hi-flow oxygen users
- Utilizes Inogen’s Intelligent Pulse Delivery Technology
- Bluetooth enabled and can be monitored via the Inogen Connect App
- Standard 3-year warranty; optional lifetime warranty is available
- Basic package comes with an Inogen One G5 single battery, Inogen One G5 Carry Bag, AC power supply and DC power cable
- Optional accessories available for purchase: additional batteries, Inogen One G5 backpack, Inogen One G5 External Battery Charger
Upgrade Opportunity for all Inogen One users
With an oxygen output of 1,260 mL per minute, the Inogen One G5 is an excellent upgrade for users of the Inogen One G2, G3 and G4 who have higher oxygen needs and have been hoping for a lighter model. The Inogen One G5 provides the same amount of oxygen as the Inogen One G2 but weighs nearly 2.5 pounds less than its predecessor and is significantly smaller.
The Inogen One G5 may also be preferable for those who currently use an Inogen One G3 because it has higher oxygen capacity, is a bit smaller and lighter, and offers the convenience of Bluetooth connectivity to the Inogen Connect App.
The Inogen One G5 may be particularly attractive for Inogen One G4 users who find they need more oxygen than the G4 can offer while still being acceptably compact.
At OxiMedical, we offer excellent trade-in value for your Inogen unit.
The Superior Choice
The Inogen One G5 exceeds the standard features of all other portable concentrator models, including the Philips SimplyGo Mini, Caire Comfort, Drive iGo2, ResMed Mobi , and Invacare Perfecto2 Mobile. Compared to these models, the Inogen One G5:
- Is lighter
- Is smaller
- Provides more oxygen
- Has longer battery times
- Offers sieve columns that can be easily replaced by the oxygen user
- Bluetooth connectivity to the Inogen Connect app for easy monitoring, maintenance reminders, and software upgrades
- Boasts the reliability of preceding Inogen concentrators
Traveling with the Inogen One G5
The Inogen One G5 meets FAA requirements for flying with a portable oxygen concentrator, and because the Inogen brand name is so widely recognized, you can expect reduced hassle with airlines and airport security personnel. Measuring just 7.19 inches long, 3.26 inches wide and 8.15 inches tall with the single battery, it is also small enough to easily carry with you and stow under an airline seat. The double battery affords extended battery times for long flights or all-day outings.
Its compact size and ability to charge in an automobile outlet makes the Inogen One G5 suitable for everyday outings as well. Running errands, going to doctor’s appointments, or visiting friends and family across town are easier with the Inogen One G5.
Even Better with OxiMedical
We are proud to carry the Inogen One G5. It’s a sweet little machine for oxygen therapy patients. But can we make it even better? We think so! When you purchase your Inogen One G5 from OxiMedical Respiratory, you also receive:
- Our 30-Day Risk-Free Trial – If you’re not satisfied with the portable concentrator you purchased, we’ll exchange it for the portable oxygen concentrator that meets your oxygen needs.
- Trade-In Upgrade Program – If you need to Upgrade to a Higher Flow Oxygen Portable Machine or a Lighter Portable.
- Warranty Transfer Program – If you sell your portable to a third party, we’ll continue to support the manufacturer warranty.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support – We are here to answer any questions about your portable oxygen system.
- Automatic Replacement Program – If your portable oxygen needs repair while under warranty, we will provide you with a replacement
- Best Price Buy Back Program – If you do not have a need for the portable in the future.
- Lifetime Software Upgrades – No extra charge if your portable requires a new software upgrade
The Inogen One G5 has the oxygen producing power and technology to make it the premier portable concentrator for years to come. Our special package pricing and affordable financing make it easier than ever to own your own Inogen. Give us a call and regain your freedom to today!
Our company’s mission has always been to provide expert advice and state-of-the-art oxygen concentrators at affordable prices and backed with a maintenance service plan that meets your expectations.
6 Reasons to Choose OxiMedical:
- Service – We provide technical support assistance for your oxygen concentrator for life.
- Industry Expertise – There are many companies within the online marketplace who claim to be “experts” in portable and stationary oxygen equipment. However, we have the track record to actually support this claim. With over 30 years of experience with oxygen equipment, we have complete confidence in our ability to accurately explain the products offered on our site and inform our customers of their options.
- Unparalleled Customer Support – Whether you receive assistance by phone or email, fax or online chat …we are available. You can always expect a friendly and competent representative ready to help you with your needs. We remain firm in our commitment to offer our customers support from people who are knowledgeable and are aware of your oxygen needs
- Affordable Products – At OxiMedical Inogen, you’ll find some of the most competitively priced oxygen supplies and equipment on the internet.
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours on weekdays. We ship via UPS up to 3 PM mountain time.
- Free shipping in the continental United States.
The INOGEN ONE portable oxygen concentrator is designed to provide unparalleled freedom for oxygen therapy users. It’s small, lightweight, clinically proven for stationary and portable use, during the day and at night, and can go virtually anywhere – even on most airlines!
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Will Medicare Pay for a Portable Oxygen Concentrator?
The question of whether Medicare will cover the cost of a portable oxygen concentrator is one we receive frequently. You may have been told by your homecare provider that Medicare does not cover portable oxygen concentrators or that they simply do not carry them. You’ll rarely be given a full explanation, in part because it’s complicated. The answer is Yes and No.
The Yes and No of Medicare Coverage
No, Medicare will not purchase a portable oxygen concentrator. They provide only a monthly rental benefit for oxygen equipment.
No, Medicare will not cover a portable oxygen concentrator in addition to the oxygen tanks you most likely already receive. They don’t pay more money for more equipment.
Yes, your Medicare oxygen benefit covers the cost of portable oxygen. However, the portable oxygen benefit can be satisfied with small liquid tanks, larger gaseous tanks, or a portable oxygen concentrator. Regardless of the equipment provided, Medicare pays the same amount of money each month to the homecare provider. It is up to your homecare provider to decide what you will receive.
Yes, your homecare provider can choose to provide you with a portable oxygen concentrator under your Medicare benefit.
No, most homecare providers do not choose to provide a portable concentrator. Since they receive the same amount of reimbursement from Medicare for a portable concentrator as they would for an oxygen tank, and yet the portable concentrator is much more costly to them, most homecare providers simply cannot afford it.
Can I change homecare providers to get a portable oxygen concentrator?
Again, the answer is a bit complicated. Your Medicare oxygen benefit runs on a 5-year cycle. During the first 3 years, your homecare provider can bill Medicare the full benefit amount for your home and portable equipment. They receive about $125 per month for all oxygen equipment. During the final 2 years, they can only bill Medicare for the maintenance on the equipment, so they receive even less.
Any company that may provide a portable oxygen concentrator would need to take advantage of the full 5-year cycle in order to recoup enough cost to cover their expenses. Thus, they would need to be able to bill Medicare within the first couple months of your initial need for oxygen, or at the beginning of your next 5-year cycle. Timing is everything.
Also, keep in mind that oxygen equipment falls under Medicare’s competitive bidding which is geographic in nature. Most likely there are several homecare companies that have won the bid for your area and only those companies can bill Medicare on your behalf.
So what’s the bottom line?
Yes, Medicare covers the cost of a portable oxygen concentrator. But in reality, your odds of finding a local Medicare company that will provide you with a portable concentrator are slim to none.
That’s why at OxiMedical we provide you with the best brands in portable oxygen at prices you can afford.